Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Exhibiting on the Yellow Sofa walls

Kim Phillips-Knope, MSW is an artist, educator, athlete and social justice activist originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Now a resident of Conway, Kim is grateful to be surrounded by both the beauty of the Valley landscape and the beautiful people who reside here. Influenced by the works of Edward Weston and other landscape photographers, Kim has a passion for many facets of photography—from developing prints in both color and black & white, to building her own pinhole cameras.
In this collection of prints, Kim shares images of Nature from her travels throughout the United States and Mexico.
For information about prints, contact any one behind the counter at the yellow sofa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the boots are about 310 pounds on every page. But completely I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 320 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?